Omni Hotel | Houston, Texas USA
Join us in Houston for a Regional Chapter Conference on sustainability! The conference, themed "Energy Transition: Oil and Gas in a Shifting ESG Landscape", will focus on sustainability issues that are relevant for oil and gas companies doing business in the US. Featuring deep expertise from the various disciplines of the energy industry value chain, our panelists and speakers will address the following topics:
- Major pillars and stakeholder requirements behind sustainability measures;
- Financial disclosure requirements and activist shareholders;
- Alternative energy and its challenges: renewables, distributed generation, nuclear power, and transport electrification;
- Carbon management through carbon neutralizing technologies, carbon trading, and nature-based solutions;
- Sustainable economic development balancing energy demand growth and the role of energy efficiency, community implications, and equity in access to energy; and
- Winning strategies for energy companies to achieve sustainability goals through strategic partnerships, advocacy groups, climate tech startup accelerators, and others.
Register now and reserve your spot to engage in a dialogue with likeminded industry thought leaders from opposing ends of the conversation.
Vera de Gyarfas, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, NextDecade Corporation; AIEN US Regional Director
Hind Farag, Founder, Transform Business Coaching & Consulting
RoseAnne Franco, Partner, Corporate Sustainability and Climate Change, ERM
Continuing Education Credits
AIEN, formerly known as AIPN, is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. A maximum of 10.00 CLE credit hours, of which 0.00 credit hours will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility credit will be awarded based on individual attendance.