April 15 - 16, 2024 | InterContinental Hotel | Vienna, Austria
The energy landscape is changing quickly and there are many factors to consider. At this Europe Regional Chapter Conference in Vienna we examine these and look toward “The Future of Energy”. Over two days our conference will focus on global sustainability issues such as:
- The world’s future energy mix
- Financing and insuring energy projects in 2024 and beyond
- Solutions for decarbonization of the energy industry
- Update on the AIEN New Energies Taskforces
- Cross-over between traditional energy and renewables
- Hydrogen, nuclear energy and sustainable fuels
The Conference will include a keynote address delivered by His Excellency Haitham Al Ghais, Secretary General of OPEC on the first day.
Join us for this event to learn from a diverse group of professionals with unmatched expertise and experience in the energy sector, share your experiences and knowledge, and find solutions to the challenges we are currently facing.
Tereza Andre, Senior Associate, Miranda & Associados
Leonardo Sempertegui, General Legal Counsel, OPEC
Katja Tautscher, Senior Vice President / General Counsel, OMV
Continuing Education Credits
AIEN is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. The number of MCLE credit hours awarded for this event are still being determined.