Pestana Palace Hotel Lisbon
Rua Jau, 54, 1300-314, Lisboa, Portugal
Reserve your sleeping room at the elegant Pestana Palace Hotel, situated in a quiet area of Lisbon known as Alto Santo Amaro. Surrounded by private gardens, the hotel boasts panoramic views over the city of Lisbon and the Tagus River.
Run of the House - €130 (single), €145 (double)
Deluxe Garden (on request) - €160 (single), €175 (double)
The above room rates are inclusive of an American buffet breakfast in the main restaurant and Wi-Fi internet access. Room rates are also inclusive of taxes and service (except the city tax, currently €2 per person per night). Room rates will apply up to three days before and three days after the course, subject to availability.
Please note the hotel’s payment policy:
- One (1) night will be charged upon confirmation of the reservation (non-refundable)
- The remaining value will be charged 15 days prior to arrival (non-refundable)
Please note the hotel’s cancellation policy:
- Cancellation after booking confirmation and up to 45 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of the total amount booked will be charged
- Cancellation between 44 and 16 days prior to the arrival date: 75% of the total amount booked will be charged
- Cancellation 15 days or less prior to the arrival date: 100% of the total amount booked will be charged
To reserve a room online at the above rates, please click here.
Please click the blue “Edit” button to change the dates and number of adults per room. If you would like to reserve a room at the room rate 3 days pre- or post-course dates (subject to availability), please email Patricia Lopes at firstname.lastname@example.org to request these extra nights.
AIPN has secured a limited number of rooms for course attendees. We recommend reserving your room as soon as possible to ensure availability. AIPN cannot guarantee room and rate availability once the room block has filled up.
The Lisbon International Airport (LIS) is just 10 km away from the Pestana Palace Hotel. If you would like to arrange airport transportation with the hotel, please click here for more information.
The hustle and bustle of Lisbon is only a short drive away from the Pestana Palace Hotel. Guests can take advantage of the hotel shuttle, which makes various stops at Lisbon’s landmarks.
For sightseeing, restaurant and shopping recommendations, please visit the Tourism Lisboa website.