Live Webinar: "The Coming Decommissioning Wave in Asia Pacific"
4:00 p.m. SGT (UTC +8) Thursday, April 8, 2021
9:00 a.m. BST | 12:00 p.m. GST | Timezone Converter
1.5 hours (inclusive of Q&A)
Paul Greening, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Euan Strachan, Associate, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Andrew Duncan, Principal Advisor - Facilities, GaffneyCline
Phillip Solomon, Principal Advisor, GaffneyCline
Moderator: Mike Cline, Strategy Advisor/Legal Counsel, GaffneyCline
Often seen as the elephant in the room in an upstream oil & gas project, a wave of decommissioning has started to arrive in Asia Pacific. What are the key issues arising from decommissioning and how do we anticipate that it will play out across the different jurisdictions in the region?
Organized by the Asia Chapter, please join members and non-members for a dynamic and practical discussion on decommissioning where a panel of speakers will address topics including:
- Overview of decommissioning and key issues/challenges
- Comparison of regulatory frameworks applicable to decommissioning in Australia and other key jurisdictions in Southeast Asia
- What lessons can the APAC region learn from other jurisdictions?
- Mitigating risks on decommissioning projects (legal and technical)
- What and where are the opportunities for investors and service providers?
Member - complimentary
Non-Member - $25
Webinar registration fees include access to the live and on-demand recording on AIPN University.
Apply for membership before registering and receive member rates! After completing your membership application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with registering.
Please register at the link to the right. Login details will be provided via email on April 7.