US Chapter Event: "Energizing Eurasia - How have Russia Sanctions Changed the Rules?"
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 18, 2022
Baker McKenzie | TC Energy Center, 700 Louisiana St #3000, Houston, TX 77002
Christopher J. Weafer, Chief Executive Officer, Macro Advisory
Online registration has closed. For last minute registrations, please email email@example.com. Although last minute registrations cannot be guaranteed, we will try our best to accommodate.
Join AIEN's US Chapter for an insightful evening with renowned business and investment strategist, Chris Weafer.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What is Russia's game plan now?
- Does Moscow now want western investors in strategic sectors?
- Who wins and who loses because of Russian action?
- How much will Russia sanctions, and OPEC's response, change the energy industry?
- What are Eurasia countries doing in renewable energy ? Where are the opportunities for Western investors?
- A quick guide to the energy states - Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
A Q&A session will follow the talk.
This event is complimentary for members and $25 non-members and is limited to the first 55 registrants. Register today at the link on the right of your screen.
Special thanks to event sponsor:
Please note the below message from event sponsor and host:
Baker McKenzie is taking a number of safety-related steps in response to COVID-19 and recent variants to help safeguard our people and guests. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we require all visitors to a Baker McKenzie office or center to register their visit and answer screening questions in advance of arrival. This online questionaire will be emailed to you prior to the event and must be completed on August 18. Please also be prepared to show proof of full vaccination (at least two weeks post your second dose or single Jansen dose) or date-stamped photo of a negative COVID test not older than 72 hours to authorized personnel upon arrival.