US Chapter Distinguished Negotiators Event
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Thursday, November 17, 2022
Saint Arnold Brewing Company, Investors Pub | 2000 Lyons Ave, Houston, TX 77020
Online registration has closed but you may still register at the door. Our event is on the 2nd floor of the red brick building.
Alma Del Toro, Founder & CEO, Blue Bull Energy
Daniel LeFort, International &Domestic Energy / LNG Attorney, Daniel P. LeFort PLLC
Norman Nadorff, Special Counsel, Mayer Brown LLP
Please join us for our twelfth annual Distinguished Negotiators event! We have assembled a trio of experienced and well-seasoned negotiators who have agreed to share their experiences, wisdom, and lessons learned, as well as an interesting story (or two) from their past. Drawing on many years of experience as international negotiators, this panel will take questions from the audience and will address such questions as:
- How/why did you start in the international oil and gas business?
- What has been the most challenging country and/or environment you’ve worked in?
- What would you describe as your greatest success? And your biggest disappointment?
- What was your most interesting experience away from the negotiating table while traveling?
- What would be your career advice to young(er) lawyers and/or commercial persons entering this part of the business?
- What skills helped you the most? Are there any skills you thought important that turned out not to be or vice versa?
- If you had it all to do again, what would you change/do differently?
This promises to be an engaging, entertaining, and educational event that is not to be missed!
Join us for a networking reception with drinks and canapes prior to the panel discussion.
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Networking Reception
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
Registration is $45 for members, $55 for non-members, and $25 for students. Please register at the link to the right.
Free self-parking is available onsite.
Special thanks to event sponsor: