US Chapter Distinguished Negotiators Event
6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Thursday, November 2, 2023
Yellow Rose Distilling | 1224 North Post Oak, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77055
Bill Cline, Senior Advisor, GaffneyCline
Elisabeth Eljuri, CLC & Chief Negotiator, Westlawn Americas Offshore
Jose L. Valera, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
Please join us for our thirteenth annual Distinguished Negotiators event! We have assembled a trio of experienced and well-seasoned negotiators who have agreed to share their experiences, wisdom, and lessons learned, as well as an interesting story (or two) from their past. Drawing on many years of experience as international negotiators, this panel will take questions from the audience and will address such questions as:
- How/why did you start in the international energy business?
- What has been the most challenging country and/or environment you’ve worked in?
- What would you describe as your greatest success? And your biggest disappointment?
- What was your most interesting experience away from the negotiating table while traveling?
- What would be your career advice to young(er) lawyers and/or commercial persons entering this part of the business?
- What skills helped you the most? Are there any skills you thought important that turned out not to be or vice versa?
- If you had it all to do again, what would you change/do differently?
This promises to be an engaging, entertaining, and educational event that is not to be missed!
Join us for a networking reception with drinks and canapes prior to the panel discussion.
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Networking Reception
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
Registration is $50 for members, $70 for non-members, and $20 for students. Please register at the link to the right.
Free self-parking is available onsite.
Special thanks to event-sponsor: