International Oil & Gas Contracts and Negotiations Core Course
July 25 - 29, 2022
Kimpton De Witt Hotel | Amsterdam, Netherlands
Download the course program here.
This 5-day course will feature interactive discussions on key upstream and midstream oil and gas issues and agreements that are important to new entrants into the industry as well as experienced persons. It is taught from a practical perspective by highly-experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
Topics that will be covered at this course:
- Overview of the International Energy Industry
- Confidentiality & Bidding Agreement Issues
- Anti-Bribery, Corruption Laws and Sanctions Issues
- International Dispute Resolution
- Service Agreement Issues
- Granting Instrument Issues
- Unconventional Resource Issues
- Joint Operating Agreement Issues
- Participation – Farmin/Farmout Agreements
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Issues
- Unitization Issues
- Decommissioning Issues
- Crude Oil Sales and Lifting Agreement Issues
- Gas Sales Agreement Issues
- Gas Balancing and Transportation Issues
- Overview of LNG
Harry W. Sullivan, Jr., International Energy Attorney
Frank L. Cascio, Jr., International Energy Counsel
Andrew B. Derman, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
Jennifer Josefson, Partner, Morgan Lewis
Michael Polkinghorne, Partner, White & Case
David Davies, Director, Davies Oil & Gas Management Advisory Ltd.
Continuing Education Credits
AIEN, formerly known as AIPN, is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. A maximum of 30.25 CLE credit hours, of which 1.25 credit hours will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility credit will be awarded based on individual attendance.