International Oil & Gas Law, Contracts and Negotiations: Part 2
Monday, October 10 - Friday, October 14, 2022
Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria
2222 W Loop S [map]
Houston, TX 77027
Registration is now open online! Click here to register directly with The Foundation for Natural Resources and Energy Law (formerly RMMLF). AIEN Members, please select 'AIEN Member' when registering.
Download the course program here.
Part 2 covers the following topics:
- International Project Development Risks
- Seismic Contracts, Data Use & Exchange Agreements
- Unconventional Resources Development
- Crude Oil Marketing
- International Drilling and Service Contracts
- Decommissioning Issues
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Ethics
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- International Dispute Resolution
- Natural Gas Sales Agreements
- Natural Gas Pipeline Transportation
- Natural Gas Balancing
- LNG Project Development
For more details click here.