The Energy Evolution: Energy Diversification for a Lower Carbon World
Join us for the eighth annual International Energy Summit (IES), June 11 - 13, 2024, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand!
The IES, AIEN’s premier annual meeting and conference, offers global energy professionals a forum for meaningful dialogue and networking. Globally recognized experts and high-profile speakers offer diverse perspectives, knowledgeable insights, and practical solutions on issues and challenges currently facing the international energy industry.
It is the perfect opportunity to connect with, share experiences and learn from the diverse group of professionals at the leading edge of solving the international energy industry’s problems. Make new connections, expand your global network, and develop potential partnerships.
IES 2024 highlights include:
- Globally recognized speakers and experts
- Four pre-conference workshops
- Sessions addressing the industry’s current challenges, issues and emerging trends
- Ample formal and informal networking opportunities including the highly rated Speed Networking and Women in Energy Networking Breakfast
- An exquisite Awards Dinner and Celebration
- An optional Golf Outing at one of Bangkok's premier courses
Montri Rawanchaikul, CEO and President, PTTEP
Adif Zulkifli, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Upstream, Petronas
Joe Cummings, Award Winning Travel Journalist and Editor-at-Large, CNN
Dr. Nuki Agya Utama, Executive Director, ASEAN Centre for Energy
Luca Vignati, Upstream Director, ENI
Seger Hoytink, SVP - International Upstream Legal, Eni S.p.A.
Joseph Tomkiewicz, International Energy Counsel
Egon van der Hoeven, Vice President Business Development Asia Pacific, ExxonMobil Low Carbon Solutions