Register today for AIPN's 2018 IPS, April 23 - 25, 2018, at the London Hilton on Park Lane!
Online registration for the IPS is now closed. Onsite registration will be on a space available basis. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
View photos from AIPN's 2017 International Petroleum Summit
Click here to view the 2018 conference program
AIPN's 2018 IPS is going to be a memorable experience packed with valuable educational and networking opportunities for professionals of all types. Attendees can take advantage of pre-conference workshops aimed at providing essential insight into negotiation skills, oil and gas asset valuation, AIPN’s model form agreements, and other topics. Take part in the highly-rated Speed Networking event where you can make up to 10 business connections in a short amount of time, and then build on those connections throughout the conference. But, the networking opportunities do not stop there - the 2018 IPS will offer many networking opportunities throughout the event - including a welcome reception and a gala dinner event. The conference program will feature interactive and in-depth presentations on industry hot topics given by oil and gas experts, sessions promoting career growth, and keynote presentations from high-profile speakers.
Topics to be presented at 2018 IPS
- Shaping the Future of Energy
- Exploration Leaders Panel: Exploration Strategy in a Lower for Longer Environment
- Perspectives from Advisors to Governments on Upstream E&P Contracts and Legislation
- Shale in 2025
- The Next Phase of FLNG: From New Technology to Preferred Solution
- Power in Negotiations
- Pemex as a Key Player Modernizing the Mexican Energy Sector Following the 2013 Energy Reform
- UK North Sea – New Ownership and Commercial Behavior in a Mature Basin
- Boulos Lecture Series – Building Sustainable Partnerships between IOCs and Host Governments - Negotiations for the Long Term
- The Future of the Oil & Gas Industry Company
- Corporate M&A, Integration Stories from the Trenches
- The Evolving Role of Blockchain Technology in the Future of the Oil & Gas Industry
Keynote Speaker Bob Dudley, Group Chief Executive, BP p.l.c.
Featured Speaker The Lord Browne of Madingley, Executive Chairman, L1 Energy
Featured Speaker Carlos Treviño Medina, Chief Executive Officer, PEMEX
Featured Speaker Maynard Holt, Chief Executive Officer, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
Boulos Lecture Series Speaker David Mendelson, VP Global New Ventures, Total, Exploration and Production
Seger Hoytink, Senior Vice President Upstream International (Legal), Eni S.p.A., Milan
Philip Schnell, Sr. International Negotiator, Anadarko Petroleum Company, London
Continuing Education Credits
AIPN is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. A maximum of 2.5 MCLE credit hours will be awarded based on individual attendance for this event.
Media Inquiries and Registration
Roberto Chiarotti, BCM Public Relations Ltd
100 Pall Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5NQ, UK
Office: +44 203 409 5090 | Mobile: +44 7452 952 343
For those members of the media wishing to attend the 2018 IPS with a press pass, please request your participation at the below link.